Sunday, December 8, 2019

Finding Art with The Jesus Bible Book Review

The Jesus Bible

Sixty-Six Books. One Story. All About One Name.
Encounter the living Jesus in all of Scripture. From the Passion Movement, The Jesus Bible, NIV Edition, with exclusive articles from Louie Giglio, Max Lucado, John Piper, Ravi Zacharias, and Randy Alcorn, lifts Jesus up as the lead story of the Bible.

I was given the opportunity to review this Bible and was pleasantly surprised by the beautiful cover and the stories in each chapter.  I have the book by my bed and my daughter came in yesterday and said what's this book, it's so pretty.  For a 13 year old to be interested in the cover means that it's a winner in my mind.  It makes me happy just looking at it and then reminds me to pick it up and read.  


I also loved the large verses they have highlighted throughout the Bible.  They have a green ribbon to mark your spot which is very helpful.  This verse from Ruth 2:12 was a great one to remember.

May the Lord Repay You for What You Have Done.  May You be Richly Rewarded by the Lord, The God of Israel, Under Whose Wings You Have Come to Take Refuge.



This month I'm working on reading the Chapter Luke as I saw a commercial saying that if you read once a day for the month of December you will read the story of Jesus and enjoy celebrating at Christmas time.




Filled with 66 book introductions, over 1,000 articles, and seven compelling essays on the grand narrative of Scripture that guide readers to treasure Jesus and encourage them to faithfully follow Jesus as they participate in his story, The Jesus Bible helps readers follow the thread of Jesus from Genesis to Revelation.

I agreed to write and publish an honest review of The Jesus Bible on my blog before December 12 and received this Bible for free as a member of the Bible Gateway Blogger.

As we move into this season of celebrations I want to wish everyone a very Happy & Blessed Holiday!


xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...