Tuesday, October 9, 2012

5 ways to Happiness, WW entry

Happiness: state of well-being characterized by emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy.

Here are five ways to Happiness...
1.  Find quotes online or in books that inspire you, I found these today...

"Happiness is the meaning and purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence." - Aristotle

2.  Take pictures of things that make you smile.  I take a lot of cloud pictures and love to look back on them later for even more happiness!


3.  Join a Mug Exchange or Blog Swap online.  I just recently did a Mug Swap and was so happy to get my beautiful present in the mail.  I'll post pictures, in a later blog post.  

4.  Spend time with family celebrating birthdays and holidays.

5.  Capture a special memory with your loved ones.  It could be taking a special trip to Disney or just eating Ice Cream cake while celebrating my dad's birthday.  (Do you see the reflection in the window?)



I hope these five ways will help you make your life a little bit happier!  Do you have any special ways that you find happiness?  

xoxo,
Nicole

To all my blogger friends that participate in Wordless Wednesday...Happy Wordless Wednesday!  Link-up:)





25 comments:

  1. Looks like a great celebration.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post and the beautiful pictures certainly bring out the positive message of happiness. No matter what we experience in life we can always find things to be happy about. I often switch my mind to the good times I had with my late twin sister. Thanks for hosting and Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, it has been a blessing to have my Dad's birthday. He has been through so many heart procedures and each day is a blessing to have him!

      Delete
  4. My extended family always celebrates birthdays together. There's always a birthday around here :)

    Happy WW!
    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) That sounds like a lot of fun. Have a sweet WW! Hugs, Nicole

      Delete
  5. what beautiful ways to find happiness!

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a prime nature shot. Also, that looks like a fun party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Wayne. I loved taking the photo, I appreciate the compliment. It was a fun party, the ice cream cake was delicious!

      Delete
  7. Lovely photos and ways to find happiness.
    What is a mug exchange

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The mug exchange was something I entered on a blog. I agreed to send a mug I bought for the person I had in the exchange and she sent me a mug. It was a lot of fun. I'll be doing a blog post about it soon. I think I'll have to do some research and create our own Heartbeat exchange. Have a lovely week!

      Delete
  8. Great ways to find happiness! Parties are always a great way to bring out the happiness in people!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Family is definitely big on the list, also fellowship with like minded enthusiasts, communing with nature, writing and living naturally :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the extras, I love learning what other people do to increase their happiness! Have a wonderful WW!

      Delete
  10. loved the celebration pictures ;)
    Thanks for the linky,
    I have a linky on my Wordless Wednesday post as well...
    http://su.pr/2OYUqp

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quotes and cloud photos make me happy too! Thanks for sharing your beautiful photographs and tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, thanks for leaving a comment and visiting my blog! Have an awesome day!

      Delete
  12. New participant here! so happy to have found your blog. www.katieslanguagecafe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie,
      Thanks for stopping by:) I'll be sure to check out your site too! Have a sweet day!

      Delete
  13. Thanks for sharing. And thanks for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome!!

    Thanks for linking up to our wwHop9 at www.CraftySpices.com
    Happy rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...