Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Do you recall your first memorable experience? WW entry

There are so many firsts in life.  I thought for this weeks wordless wednesday I would share a few firsts.

I love the first blooms of Hibiscus flowers, they are so pretty.  My daughter likes to pick them and put them in her hair.  Lizzie made her first brownies mostly by herself, she got all the ingredients out of the pantry and followed the instructions.  Her dad even made a brownie frosting with her by scratch.  Yum!

I saw, for the first time, a blue heart in the sky the other day framed by white clouds. Then my son had his first orchestra concert this year.  He plays the bass and we are happy that he is enjoying it.  It was fun watching him and the others bring the notes together and create some awesome music.

We recently paved our driveway and today I saw this colorful bug, it looked lost out on the asphalt.  I hope you enjoyed a few of my firsts and I look forward to hearing about yours too.

If you have any firsts to share please leave a comment, I love to read them.  Those that want to join me for Wordless Wednesday please leave your blog post and I'll be sure to visit.

Quote of the week:  Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase. 
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

xoxo,
Nicole Flothe



5 comments:

  1. beautiful that you caught these memories :)

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to dig through the recesses of my brain for some of these firsts...
    jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post....you got me thinking now....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got me thinking too! There are many, many firsts...

    Happy WW!
    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my gosh, look at the First Brownies picture...is that you? How awesome. Way to make a fun post even funner. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...