Here are five ways to Happiness...
1. Find quotes online or in books that inspire you, I found these today...
"Happiness is the meaning and purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence." - Aristotle
2. Take pictures of things that make you smile. I take a lot of cloud pictures and love to look back on them later for even more happiness!
3. Join a Mug Exchange or Blog Swap online. I just recently did a Mug Swap and was so happy to get my beautiful present in the mail. I'll post pictures, in a later blog post.
4. Spend time with family celebrating birthdays and holidays.
5. Capture a special memory with your loved ones. It could be taking a special trip to Disney or just eating Ice Cream cake while celebrating my dad's birthday. (Do you see the reflection in the window?)
I hope these five ways will help you make your life a little bit happier! Do you have any special ways that you find happiness?
To all my blogger friends that participate in Wordless Wednesday...Happy Wordless Wednesday! Link-up:)