Since it's the first of the year, I've been sticking to my exercise regime but have had an incredible desire for chocolate. In order to focus my thoughts on other things I found six reasons heartfelt moments are better than chocolate. Recently I've been using the Calorie Count app to help me track my progress on my iPhone. Here are my six snaps from this week that have been helpful.
1. Go take random heartfelt pictures of flowers! I went to Lowe's and walked out into the flower garden, took some really pretty pictures and thought this flower was a real beauty.
2. Take a few heartfelt moments and look for hearts in your food. Here Jake found a heart shaped nugget.
3. Visit an art gallery to find heartfelt artwork.
4. Be creative and draw your own hearts on craft paper, then frame them.
5. Stop to look up in the sky and see the pretty day.
6. Head outside and see the setting sun. (I <3 sunsets!)
What are your heartfelt moments this week that have helped you? Be sure to leave me a comment and let me know! Happy Wordless Wednesday to those that participate and have a great week to everyone else!