Tuesday, July 30, 2013

How to make a Countdown for your next vacation or big upcoming event. WW

Have you ever wanted to create a Countdown for a special trip you are going to take or an upcoming event?  There are some great sites online that allow you to create them for free.



My kids are heading back to school and so I thought I'd create them a countdown and post it on my blog. This is where I went to make the countdown...
http://www.timeanddate.com/clocks/freecountdown.html



How about one for Date night with your special someone!  This could be a fun way to Countdown till your sweet night!



My boys have some championship games coming up in basketball so this was the last countdown I made.



I really enjoyed using the free service, it was so easy to implement and post the code in my blog.  What kind of Countdown's would you make?  



Get more Tips, Savings, & Heartfelt News : Subscribe to Heartbeat Magazine News
***********************************************************************************************************
For those that participate in Wordless Wednesday link up here, I'll be sure to visit your blog!

15 comments:

  1. Happy WW! Thanks for hosting.

    My Wordless Wednesday Linky Party is now live @ The Jenny Evolution. See you there.

    Jennifer
    thejennyevolution.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I made a back-to-school countdown, it would only depress me because we ARE back. :(

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/07/ww-gift-of-life.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Joyce, sorry! I'm sure you are a blessing to all of your kids! Have a great WW.

      Delete
  3. Hello there =)
    First time here and thank you for hosting!

    Have a great mid-week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dianaruth, Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! Great to have you on the bloghop! Happy WW!

      Delete
  4. Countdowns definitely help the kids keep track!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren,
      Yes. I went away for a trip and my daughter was upset at first and then Grandma thought of a countdown. She started focusing on the days until I would be home and she was much happier!

      Delete
  5. My son is counting down the days of summer. He will be in 1st grade! Thanks for sharing countdown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! My daughter is going into second grade. Hoping for the best teachers for your son and my kids!

      Delete
  6. Yes, we do all sorts of countdowns. Great idea and gets everyone excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with the excitement! When I know the date and something to look forward to it makes a real difference. Happy WW!

      Delete
  7. Hi NC Sue,
    Thanks for posting your linkup! Have a sweet week! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...