Wednesday, December 18, 2013

DIY Christmas Star Ornament made with recycled Toilet Paper Roll, WW

I was browsing Pinterest and found a great tutorial on how to make a DIY Christmas Star Ornament made from recycled Toilet Paper roll.  I had fun making mine and took photos of the steps I took to create my shining star!
First, I cut the roll into five sections.
Second, I painted each one white.
Third, I got out my hot glue gun and some sparkly blue glitter.
Fourth, I glued all the pieces together.
Lastly, I added the finished star to my Christmas tree.
Have you ever made an ornament?  If so, what kind did you make?

If you participate in Wordless Wednesday, leave your blog link. I'll be sure to visit your blog and leave a comment too! 

xoxo,
Nicole Flothe
Get more Tips, Savings, & Heartfelt News : Subscribe to Heartbeat Magazine News
***********************************************************************************************************

1 comment:

  1. my girls would love this. the potential to use glitter alone will have them dancing in the halls. it's perfect for their first day off school.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...