Thursday, October 16, 2014

I Heart My Bouqs Flowers

I was given the opportunity to review The Bouqs and order my very own lovely bouquet of flowers.  I had heard of the company before but had never visited their website.  It was on my bucket list to order flowers that are grown right beside an active volcano.  I love photographing flowers and when I received them my heart melted.  Here are some of my photos I took and a short video of my unboxing.

  



Watch the video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J67mA3L4S7U




In honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, The Bouqs has partnered with Susan G. Komen!



For every purchase of Pink Bouqs from The Bouqs, 5% will be donated to the Susan G Komen foundation. Shop fresh flowers now!

Your support will help the Fight Against Breast Cancer.


Excerpt from The Bouqs website:
Tired of ordering discount flowers, and then receiving discounted flowers at a not so discounted price? Then say goodbye to disappointing flower purchases now. Welcome to The Bouqs! Where you get fresher flowers, brighter flowers, more affordable flowers, and longer-lasting flowers. Flowers from farms that treat the environment and their workers with care and respect. And flowers that are much, much easier to order. If this sounds good to you then you've come to the right place (online).

With The Bouqs, you can choose your flowers by color, type, or most importantly, by sentiment. Choices like "Thanks A Bunch", "Birthday Bouqs", and "Taking Care of Business", make it super easy to shop for flowers. You can even sign up for one of our subscription services to make sure the special people in your life are reminded of how awesome you are on a regular basis. The best part of about The Bouqs is the price. Only $40 Bucks and Free Shipping. Every time. Seriously. Every time! The future of buying flowers online is here, and its name is The Bouqs.

Beautiful Bouqs delivered straight from a Volcano to your door. See how it works now:  

The Heartbeat Magazine is now an Ambassador of The Bouqs, please click on the above link and use my affiliation to order your very own bouquet of flowers.  I have been compensated for this blog post with my flowers, all opinions are my own.  I can't wait to buy my next bouquet, perhaps some sunflowers!

xoxo,
Nicole Flothe
Get more Tips, Savings, & Heartfelt News : Subscribe to Heartbeat Magazine News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...