Monday, January 17, 2011

KidsTech.tv Heartbeat Review

KidsTech - Caitlyn Gatrell

Why does your Company have a Heartbeat?
My company, KidsTech www.kidstech.tv, has a heartbeat because I take time to review and talk about cool electronics for kids and their families. That way they know what they want to check out.
 
What is your Companies Mission?
To provide good news and reviews for cool kids tech products.
 
What do you want to do with your Heartbeat?
I want to help kids learn about technology.
 
What are you doing for your community?
I am providing good news and reviews.
 
If you were to connect with others who would be your first connection and why?
I don't really know. I want to connect with everybody who wants to learn about cool technology.
 
If you had one question to ask others what would it be?
What is your hearbeat connection and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...