Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Melinda Nagy Photography Hearbeat Review

www.melindanagyphotography.com
Melinda Nagy Photography



Why does your Company have a Heartbeat?
My company, Melinda Nagy Photography, has a Heartbeat because at the core of everything I do there's passion and commitment. I started photography a year ago and I feel that the Heartbeat grew stronger and stronger every day through all the things I've learned, all the people I've met through photography, through all the experiences I've had related to photography, through all the hearts I've touched with my photos and all the memories I was able to make for people that came in contact with me and my camera. I'd like to think that the "heartbeat" was extended beyond me and my company. And that is ultimately an honor for me.


What is your Companies Mission?
My company's Mission is to ultimately create beautiful moments in time that can be cherished forever. My style is fun and fresh and I like to be a mere observer of an important event or moment in the life of my clients. A second parallel Mission is creating art that moves the viewer, that produces emotion and that makes one stop to just enjoy it. 

What do you want to do with your Heartbeat?
This year's resolution is to extend the Heartbeat to a lot more people through my photography, whether it's new clients, new friends, or people I can look up to and learn from. Photography sort of made me come out of my shell and now I'm starting to think that it has to do with that Heartbeat of what I do. So, in the future I plan to network more, meet more people, create more art!
   
What are you doing for your community?
That is on my resolution list this year. I have a few great ideas, will see which ones I can put together! Stay tuned!

If you were to connect with others who would be your first connection and why?
I would connect with as many photographers as possible. There is always something inspiring out there, there's always something new to learn everywhere you look.

If you had one question to ask others what would it be?   
What do professional photographers mean to you and what would be one thing that would determine whether you'll take your family to the Mall for photos or to a professional photographer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...