Monday, July 11, 2011

I Love Quotes

I think Quotes are an amazing form of art.  They are something that stays in your heart when you think of someone special or when you read one it brings back memories of that special moment.  On our website www.heartbeatconnection.com under the resources tab I've compiled a list of love quotes.  The next list I'm working on is Heart quotes.  I usually post quotes directly onto my facebook fan page so if you'd like to get some daily heartfelt quotes feel free to stop by at www.facebook.com/heartbeatconnection

Here are a few of my favorites...

Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do...but how much love we put in that action. -  Mother Teresa

This day I will marry my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love.  - Anonymous

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world. - Anonymous

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. -  H. Jackson Brown Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...