Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Disney World is always on my mind, Wordless Wednesday

I'm enjoying working on the finishing touches to the latest issue of the Heartbeat Magazine, but I thought I'd take a break and share a post for Wordless Wednesdays.  I've lived in Florida for many years and love visiting the funnest place on earth, at least that is what my kids say when we go to Disney World.  We save up our money and have made several visits over the years.  The fun thing about Disney is that they have classic stories that are wonderful to revisit every time we go, they also update the theme park routinely so it's a true adventure.  I'm looking forward to the new additions to Disney Worlds main theme park coming this summer.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Disney World.

Epcot

Walt Disney World

Tinkerbell

Minny Mouse at Animal Kingdom


Have a wonderful Wordless Wednesday and leave a comment, I'll be sure to visit your blog too:)

Kind Regards,
Nicole 

20 comments:

  1. Looks so fun! Happy WW!

    Mine's here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! We had a wonderful time! I hope your having a great week!

      Delete
  2. Looks like a beautiful day as well!

    Have a great WW!
    POSH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment POSH! The days were all beautiful! I've been to Disney once and had a huge rain storm but even then it was magical:) I hope you have a great WW as well.

      Delete
  3. Love the kissing photo where the kids are covering their eyes! Awesome :)

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula! It was a cute photo, glad the photographer had that cute idea. Makes me smile every time I look at it. Have a fun week!

      Delete
  4. Nice to see Minnie getting the attention for a change!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw I'd love to take my kids here someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someday, I'm sure it wil happen:) Have a super week!

      Delete
  6. My daughter is a student at UCF. Last year she bought a Universal Pass. She's considering Disney this year. Ahh, the joys of picking a fun place to go to school. Thanks for linking up.


    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, cool. It would be nice to live a little closer, we live about three hours away. We almost moved there but it didn't work out. Now I'm kinda glad because sometimes if you have to much of something special like that you tend to not appreciate it as much. Have a great day!

      Delete
  7. The closest I got to Disneyland was the hotel, my son and husband went to the theme park.They had a lot of fun, and I shopped in the Disney store. Thanks for stopping by and participating in the Oh! My Heartsie Wordless Wednesday!!
    Karren
    http://ohmyheartsie.blogspot.com/2012/07/stack-your-stats-featured-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Hotels are so nice and the Disney stores are fun to shop in too! See you next WW. Have a great week!

      Delete
  8. Great photos! I like the second one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That one was fun to do, the kids laughed afterwards. Have a great week!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Hi Nancy, :) I wish you could go soon. It's been over a year and we are do for another trip!

      Delete
  10. Yes, it was. I only wish I could visit more often. Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a great time! We are taking our first trip there in November. I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...