Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sky and Sunset Love Wordless Wednesday

I really LOVE skyscapes and sunsets. Here are a few of my favorites I've taken throughout the year.
This one is of my daughter making a cute Heart shape with a view of our sunset.

Sometimes I get inspiration from a site called Instagram and made my LOVE photo using the DoodleBuddy App to add the letters to the picture.

The other day I saw a beautiful heart shaped landscape photo and had to try my own, I used a leftover box for my heart frame.


The last picture was taken yesterday with our bright orange sunset in our neighborhood.  This frame I made with a sheet of art paper then added a dark frame filter from Instagram.

Looking forward to Wordless Wednesday so post your link and I'll be sure to check out your blog.  Have a wonderful week!

xoxo,
Nicole Flothe 


6 comments:

  1. I love these, especially the cut outs. That's pretty creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you <3 Hope you have a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Felicia,
    You are sweet to leave such a nice comment. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ms POSH:) Have an amazing WW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful. Very creative.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2012/07/wordless-wednesday-red-team-captain.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...