Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Heart for Basketball, Summer Camp



My boys are members of www.swflbasketball.com and they were invited to attend a summer camp to learn more about the art of shooting the correct way.  This summer camp is a four day camp put on by FGCU Coach Enfield.  The exciting thing is that Coach Enfield has worked with hundreds of NBA players and is sharing his expertise with our kids.  Both my boys have a heart for basketball and I'm proud to be watching them enjoy the sport.  

The pictures above are of the Alico Basketball Gym up in Estero, Florida.

I hope you'll leave a comment and join me for Wordless Wednesdays.  Please visit my friends sites that are also participating...




4 comments:

  1. LOVE that THEY love it! Summer rocks!
    nancy-of the crazy 9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Useful article - I am thankful for the information - Does someone know if my business might locate a blank a form copy to type on ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Christian Jerick Go . my friend located a blank a form copy to type on with this link http://goo.gl/Ms4ebj

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...