Exit here for the party!
Super fun, super easy way to increase your Facebook "Likes". Join us every Tuesday!
We all love Facebook likes. This is the place to give and receive them!
Our Kickoff last week was incredible! We had a total of 166 lovely participants link up with us! What a blast!
The 2 most important things to remember about a Facebook hop:
1. You Must follow others from your personal Facebook account. Facebook will not count "Likes" given from Facebook pages.
2. For this hop, instead of linking up your blog, you will link up your blog's Facebook page URL.
You can copy and paste the address in your browser from your Facebook page.
Please do not link up your blog!
For more detailed instructions or if you are just plain confused about what a facebook hop is, please read "Things your mamma never told you about facebook hops" for more detail's on what the heck is going on!
Here are the classic rules:
1. "Like" Your Host and Co-hosts pages
2. Grab the hop button and place it on your sidebar (or hop page)
<div align="center"><a href="http://dysfunctionsjunction.com" title="Dysfunction Junction"><img src="http://dysfunctionsjunction.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/MH900439081-final-e1363558432779.jpg" alt="Dysfunction Junction" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
3. Tweet this hop!Tweet
4. leave a comment If you would like a follow back.
5. "Like" those who are kind enough to "Like" you!
Now it's time to meet the fabulous team that made this hop possible! Please like the host and co-hosts below
Thank you Co-hosts!
Want your link to be one of the first ones seen? Become a sponsor of Dysfunction Junction! All Sponsors will have the opportunity to link up before the hop goes live for the duration of the sponsorship! CLICK HERE for more details on Sponsorship.
Interested in Co-hosting a hop with Dysfunction Junction? Contact us for details! email@example.com
This month's featured sponsorget the InLinkz code
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to enter my latest giveaway on the blog for this month!