Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Making a Washi Tape Rose, WW

I've been having so much fun with my Washi Tape lately!  I was watching a YouTube video and the lady added a beautiful rose to her craft.  I was impressed with how easy it was to change the whole look and feel of her box she made and so I decided to try and make my own Washi tape rose.  Here are a few pictures I took while creating my rose.  
First, I lined up strips of Washi tape to create the pattern I wanted.
Second, I created a template and cut out all my petals.
Third, I strung them all together using my twist tie.
 
Lastly, I curved up the sides and rotated them to make the impression of a rose and placed it on my latest card design.
Do you have a new craft you've made lately?  I'd love to hear about it!  Be sure to leave your blog link for the WW Blog hop! 


Get more Tips, Savings, & Heartfelt News : Subscribe to Heartbeat Magazine News
***********************************************************************************************************

4 comments:

  1. cute! these could be great to make up and use in place of bows on presents this holiday too! great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Thanks for sharing! New follower from Bloglovin Blog Hop :)

    Melani @ MagsBeadsCreation

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...